Terms and Conditions
All payments are non-refundable. Career Transition Leads will email initial and subsequent invoices via email. Notices will be issued when account balance is low for renewal purchases. If payment is not received for renewal purchases within 72 hours and there is a waiting list for leads you will be placed at the bottom of the waiting list. Choosing the Auto Renew option is best way to avoid this from happening. Lead Buyers who choose the Auto Renew option will automatically be charged for renewal purchases when account balance is at the agreed upon amount and the agreed upon renewal amount will be charged to Lead Buyer’s credit card on file. Auto renewal purchases are non-refundable. Career Transition Leads reserves the right to increase lead prices and will give client thirty (30) day notice.
WAITING LIST AND PAUSED LEADS
In an effort to keep our lead quality at the highest possible and to provide the leads the highest quality experience we only work with a select amount of lead buyers. Due to high demand and limited supply we must work with a predetermined amount of select lead buyers for an indefinite amount of time. We have a specific amount of available spots and must keep them filled at all times. If at any time you must pause your lead flow you may be placed on our waiting list and your spot will be filled with a lead buyer that is waiting to be in the program. If moved to the waiting list your reentry into the program will be indefinite, dependent on when another lead buyer leaves the program. One week’s notice is required for any requests to pause leads. Only 1 request to pause leads per 12 month period is allowed.
Career Transition Leads guarantees that each lead has spoken to a caller from Career Transition Leads and that all phone numbers will be valid. Career Transition Leads cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of each lead’s address, email address or available capital. A lead is deemed an interested party who expressed the desire to learn about franchising at the time of our call and it is assumed the lead has provided our caller with accurate information. All leads must be called within a 48 hour time period by Lead Buyer upon receipt to obtain optimal results. Leads that express an interest in learning about franchising at a later date qualify as a valid lead. Career Transition Leads cannot guarantee that each and every lead will accept Lead Buyer’s initial call, for the best results please refer to the Lead Buyer Requirements section below.
DELIVERY OF LEADS
All leads will be delivered via email and SMS. Lead Buyers can provide Career Transition Leads with up to 3 email addresses for lead delivery. Lead Buyers are suggested to provide Career Transition Leads with a minimum of 2 emails addresses for lead delivery in the event their primary email address is having any issues. Career Transition Leads is not responsible if Lead Buyer has any issues with delivery of leads. It is also strongly suggested that all Lead Buyers provide Career Transition Leads with a mobile telephone number and Lead Buyer accepts all leads via SMS (text messaging) to ensure immediate follow-up of all leads.
LEAD BUYER REQUIREMENTS
Requirements in order to stay an active Lead Buyer with Career Transition Leads:
- Please call all leads immediately using provided script for initial call or voicemails
- All leads should be called at least 3-4 times, emailed 3-4 times and the use of text messages is suggested
- You (the Lead Buyer) are required to call the lead
- If Lead Buyer is using a caller or screener to call leads Career Transition Leads reserves the right to sever the relationship with Lead Buyer
- If Lead Buyer is not using provided script for initial phone call or voicemails Career Transition Leads reserves the right to sever the relationship with Lead Buyer
- If Lead Buyer resells leads to others Career Transition Leads reserves the right to sever the relationship with Lead Buyer
- Lead Buyer must be an active Member of the International Franchise Professionals Group (IFPG)
- Lead credits must be submitted within 14 calendar days of receipt
- Only leads with BOTH invalid phone number and invalid email address will be credited
- Only leads submitted with the approved Credit Request Submission Form will be considered for credit
- After submitting a lead for credit Career Transition Leads has between 24-72 hours to respond with approval or denial of credit
- In some cases Career Transition Leads will require proof of communication with date and time stamps to be considered for credit
- In the rare event there is a non-working phone number, we will provide the correct phone number or the lead will be credited with the understanding that Career Transition Leads will verify that the phone number is not working prior to issuing a credit
- All leads approved for credit requests become property of Career Transition Leads
- Career Transition Leads has the right to resell any and all approved credits to other Lead Buyers
- Lead Buyer will not be entitled to a commission for any leads that were approved for credit
- In the event a Lead Buyer continues to work a lead that was approved for credit and Career Transition Leads is made aware of such instance, Lead Buyer is to pay Career Transition Leads a $5,000 penalty for such action and Career Transition Leads has the right to terminate Lead Buyer as a client
- In the event a Lead Buyer continues to work a lead that was approved for credit and earns a commission Career Transition Leads is entitled to 70% of the commission paid and has the right to terminate Lead Buyer as a client
Career Transition Leads does not guarantee any specific quantity of inquiries into Lead Buyer’s business and/or franchise presented (also known as “leads”), nor that any of the prospective franchise/business buyers will purchase Lead Buyer’s presented concept or become a franchisee. Whether the prospective franchise/business buyer actually purchases a franchise and/or business opportunity will depend solely on Lead Buyer’s ability to affect a sale. Career Transition Leads relies on the veracity of the prospective franchise/business buyer and thus does not guarantee that the information collected by Career Transition Leads is without error. Career Transition Leads does not sell, offer for sale, or arrange for the sale of franchises. Under no circumstances will Career Transition Leads or its directors, managers, or owners be liable to Lead Buyer for any direct, indirect and/or consequential damages.
In the event of any breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement hereof, in addition to any other remedies which may be available to Career Transition Leads, Career Transition Leads may seek equitable relief for such breaches, including, without limitations, an injunction. If Career Transition Leads seeks to enjoin Lead Buyer from breaching any such provision of this Agreement, Lead Buyer hereby waives the defense that Career Transition Leads has or will then have an adequate remedy at law. Career Transition Leads shall not have to post a bond for any injunctive relief. Nothing in this paragraph shall be deemed to limit Career Transition Leads’ remedies at law or equity for any breach by Lead Buyer of any provision of this Agreement which may be pursued or availed by Career Transition Leads. Furthermore, nothing in this paragraph or otherwise contained in this Agreement shall limit, abridge or modify the rights of Career Transition Leads in and to its trade secrets and confidential information under any applicable trade secret, trademark, patent, unfair competition or other law of the United States or any other jurisdiction. Further, Lead Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Career Transition Leads from any liability, loss or expense (including but not limited to court costs and attorney’s fees) arising out of Lead Buyer’s use of the contact information and/or franchise/business opportunity lead inquiry. In the event Career Transition Leads is forced to collect by way of attorney any outstanding money due Career Transition Leads under this Agreement, Lead Buyer agrees to be liable for Career Transition Leads’ actual attorney fees and collection costs.
USE OF LEADS
Lead Buyer is expressly prohibited from sharing, loaning, donating, reselling or otherwise disseminating lead information for any purpose other than direct sale of a franchise and/or financing to buy a franchise.
Career Transition Leads makes no warranties (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement), guaranties, representations, promises, statements, estimates, conditions or other inducements, express, implied, oral, written or otherwise. Career Transition Leads’ obligations under this agreement are subject to delays caused by war, act of God, embargoes, or any other circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Lead Buyer acknowledges that Career Transition Leads’ Affiliated Websites are operated on an “as is”, “as available” basis, and that neither Career Transition Leads nor its suppliers or vendors makes any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding the placement of listings or links or the performance or security of its website or services. In no event shall Career Transition Leads or any of its suppliers, vendors or affiliates be liable or responsible for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages of any kind, including without limitation, lost profits or lost opportunities, even if advised of the possibility of such damages in advance and regardless of the cause of action upon which any such claim is based. In no event shall Career Transition Leads’ liability for any reason whatsoever exceed the fees paid to Career Transition Leads by Lead Buyer under this agreement during the calendar year during which the applicable claim accrued.
- Career Transition Leads makes no guarantees of success that a lead will result in any business or income to Lead Buyer.
- Career Transition Leads reserves it right to terminate any Lead Buyer, member or user at any time in its sole discretion.
- Career Transition Leads may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Lead Buyer acknowledges that it shall review these terms and conditions fully on a quarterly basis so as to remain familiar with the terms and conditions. Buyer is deemed to have knowledge of any changes to the terms and conditions upon same being posted to this site.
- Lead Buyer agrees that any claim, controversy or demand which is not able to be resolved amicably shall be resolved through Arbitration to be held in Parlin, New Jersey. The process shall consist of an initial notice of a demand, claim or issue. Lead transitions shall have 30 days to reply. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute, the parties shall attend mandatory mediation through the American Arbitration Association, in Parlin, New Jersey or the office closest to Parlin, New Jersey. If mediation does not resolve the matter the parties agree to binding arbitration. The prevailing party shall be entitled to attorney fees to be paid by the non-prevailing party. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey.
- Lead buyer agrees to indemnify and defend career transitions concerning any claims, demands, lawsuits , controversies or otherwise resulting from lead buyers actions, use of leads, misuse of leads, business activities, negligence, and any and all other actions of lead buyer which results in a claim, controversy, demand, lawsuit or arbitration initiated against Career Transition Leads. Career Transition Leads shall be entitled to select an attorney at its own choosing to represent it and lead buyer shall be responsible to pay for same.
- Lead buyer acknowledges and understands that it has no authority to act on behalf of Career Transition Leads, bind Career Transition Leads to any contract, claim, service or other obligation.
- Lead buyer acknowledges that it is not to use any lead for purposes of harassment, to sell any lead to third parties, or use any lead contrary to the terms of this agreement or the purpose of this agreement.